Geothermal drilling is a term that you may be hearing more and more. What is it? Is it right for you? King Water Wells is experienced in geothermal drilling and we are here to answer all of your questions. We will even come out and give you a free on-site new well estimate if you are considering investing in geothermal drilling for your property.
What is Geothermal Drilling?
A geothermal heat pump provides your home with a natural source of heating and cooling. This energy can be used to generate power as well as heat and cool your home, saving you money on your utility bills. It works by utilizing the earth’s underground temperature, that’s where geothermal drilling comes in. Give us a call for geothermal drilling in Rockford.
Advantages of Geothermal Energy
Now that you know what geothermal drilling and geothermal energy are, what are the advantages of investing in a geothermal energy source? There are several
- Environmentally friendly- The carbon footprint of a geothermal heat pump is minimal, especially when compared to other energy sources.
- Stability- Solar and wind power fluctuate based on the availability of sunlight and wind. The earth remains at a constant temperature, delivering a stable energy source.
- Renewable resource- Geothermaleservoirs are constantly replenishing. Unlike energy sources like fossil fuels, geothermal energy isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
- Small land footprint- A geothermal heat pump will affect the aesthetics of your land far less than any other option.
- Significant Savings- Using geothermal energy means needing less energy from other sources. After the initial installation, homeowners will notice significant savings on their power, heating, and cooling bills.
Investing in Geothermal Drilling
Once you have made the decision to invest in drilling for your property, call the professionals at King Water Wells. We are experienced in the construction of geothermal systems and drilling.
Our team will come out and give you a free on-site new well estimate and talk with you about your options. We want the quality of your geothermal system to match the investment you’ve made. Our systems are constructed to the highest standards and we will make sure we drill in a spot that will give you the most stable source of energy.
Just like water wells give you access to the water supply around your home, drilling allows you to harness the power of your land’s natural energy source. At King Water Wells of Rockford, MI, we put your happiness and satisfaction first. If you are looking for the best geothermal drilling Rockford has to offer, call us to schedule a free on-site new well estimate today!